Thursday, July 13, 2017

JAN MARINI C-ESTA FACE SERUM




I've had the great opportunity to try out the C-ESTA Face Serum from Jan Marini. http://janmarini.com/skin-care-products/vitamin-c/c-esta-serum


I am always looking for a great serum.  One that gets the job done but does not add heaviness to my skincare routine.  I have oily skin and live in a hot climate so I always have to add a moisturizer with an SPF.  I appreciate it when the face serum does not contribute to my face looking like a grease ball. This face serum is nothing like that.


First of all it comes in an opaque light gray plastic bottle.  That's always a bonus. Why? Vitamin C is more potent therefore more effective when it is not under direct light. I've never heard of this company before but they seem to know what they are doing.





This vitamin C serum is light and slightly watery.  It applies and spreads easily.  It smells very pleasant. Kind of a cross between fruity and floral.  It claims to help with fine lines and wrinkles. Over time it should also lift, firm and tighten.  I have not been using this long enough to prove all of these claims but, it does instantly brighten and skin does feel smoother. (I have a lot of texture so it's easy to tell.)


Really looking forward to see more results with this luxurious serum!



No comments:

Post a Comment