Saturday, September 2, 2017

LAURA MERCIER V NO7 LOOSE POWDER


After years of searching for the right products to keep my makeup from melting off my oily skin I found a great product a few years ago.  I was hearing a lot of hype around the Laura Mercier Loose Powder.  I heard great things about this product.  My biggest issue was that this product was $38.  I was reluctant to buy it. What if it was awful and didn't work on my skin? I would waste my money. What if it was great and I would keep buying it? I would be spending $38 on a loose powder?


 Well I bought it and was very pleased. I loved it.  It really does help.  Keeps oil at bay.  Slightly blurs skin and creates a smooth like finish. A little goes a long way.  A little too much and skin can look a little dry and wrinkly, especially under the eyes.


I recently purchased the No7 Loose Powder at Walgreens.  It looked interesting and at $12.99 is was way cheaper than the Laura Mercier Powder.  I was also pleasantly surprised. 


They both have the exact same affect on my skin.  They mattify and slightly blur my skin.  They create a slight filter like look on my skin.  The only visible difference I can see is that the Laura Mercier is more banana tone and the No7 is more pinkish tone. 


Anyway both are great products for someone with combination or oily skin.  Try them out.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment