Monday, March 26, 2018

Great Hydrating Face Cream

I recently got to try this great face cream from Exuviance.  Let me just say I have been a fan of this brand for a while. I had already been using their neck and décolletage cream for a while and it has made a huge difference in my skin.  But now I got to try their Age Reverse Hydra Firm cream for the face.  I fell in love.
 


I have combination skin.  Most of the time it's oily in the T zone but a little drier in the cheeks.  Especially if I have any type of treatment done.  The treatments work wonders with, pigmentation, acne and fine lines. But they do dry out my skin.  That is why I sometimes need a hydrating moisturizer that hydrates but won't completely clog my pores and cause me to break out.  Let me tell you that is not easy to find.


Enter the Exuviance Age Reverse HydraFirm cream.  I looks and feels rich but goes on very lightly.  Instantly sinks into skin and hydrates it.  Skin does not feel greasy or wet.  It has loads of goodies for your skin like; Hyaluronic Acid, NeoglucosimineMaltobianic Acid, Prodew® and Peptides.  By the way it also firms and lifts always a plus.




Packaging is mint green and comes with a good pump.  One full pump is enough for face and neck.  A little goes a long way.  Althpugh it is a probably a spulrge product. I'd rather splurge on skincare than on makeup.


Very excited to add this product to my skincare regimen and see long term results.


Exuviance Age Reverse HydraFirmhttps://www.exuviance.com/product/exuviance+age+reverse+hydrafirm.do









No comments:

Post a Comment